Print Friendly Recipe
- La Sante Gourmet Foods
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmasan
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- salt, to taste
- black or white pepper, to taste
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). fresh fettuccine
- 1 lb (.5 kg). roasted chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 or more Romano tomatoes, diced small
- Pour butter and cream into shallow oven-proof dish, and place in 200 degree (90 C.) oven while boiling water for pasta.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain pasta.
- Remove cream mixture serving bowl from oven and toss with pasta; coat well.
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, parmasan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper; incorporate well.
- Top with cheese and parsley.
- This is a restaurant source recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.