Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm) extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz (224 grm). Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz (224 grm). bleu cheese shredded
- 2 oz (56 grm). fine crushed walnuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- Let all cheese stand at room temperature until softened.
- Place all cheeses in bowl and mix and smoosh together with hands until all cheese is mixed and smoothed together.
- Add walnuts and Worcestershire sauce and again mix all together.
- Serve on platter with assorted crackers (my favorites are Triscuts and Sociables).
- My grandmother made this every holiday since I can remember and and used to have to make 2. One for the party and one for me. I loved it but she would never give me a straight answer on how she made it. Well, finally a few months ago she did, and I made it for this past Thanksgiving and Christmas and just yesterday decided to make myself one just for the heck of it. It is very tasty and I thought it would only be right to share it with other people. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.