Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 8 tbsp (125 ml) butter
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cream cheese, melted
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Tony's Chachere's Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) jalapenos sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) jalapeno juice from jar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- Melt butter then add cream cheese; mix well.
- Add cream and whisk, then add jalapeno juice.
- Mix in cheddar cheese, until melted; add peppers.
- Once peppers are added mix in Tony's seasoning and salt.
- Layer noodles on bottom of casserole dish.
- Spoon sauce over noodles and top with cheese, add bread crumbs last.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- This is a nice change to regular mac and cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.