Print Friendly Recipe
- Alternative for Banana Bread (Use up those ripe bananas)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margerine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 med ripe bananas mashed (about 1 cup)
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in bananas.
- Spread into a greased 15X10X1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and frost with cream cheese frosting.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.