Print Friendly Recipe
- Colourful party pasta salad
- la sante
Serves/Makes:6 + (double for party size)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh tri-coloured tagliatelle noodles
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or raw ham
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 sprig thyme
- 7 sprigs rosemary
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles in boiling salt water with olive oil, thyme, and 1 sprig rosemary, 3-4 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Rinse prosciutto under cold water, drain, cut into strips, reserve the size of an egg for garnish, don't cut..
- Wash basil and slice leaves with scissors.
- Combine in small bowl garlic, mustard, vinegar, and oil; season and mix well.
- In large bowl add pasta, pour dressing over and toss, add basil and prosciutto or ham and toss again.
- In centre of bowl add a mountain of prosciutto, try to make a rosette, and have 5-6 sprigs of rosemary coming out one end.
- This is a very pretty party pasta dish and it tastes great.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.