Print Friendly Recipe
- la sante
- 1 pineapple, sliced and diced
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 2 grapefruit, peeled, sectioned
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) seedless green grapes
- 2 apples, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 small Boston head of lettuce
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups (475 ml) spinach, loosley packed
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). prosciutto or ham, sliced
- strawberries, optional
- raspberries, optional
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) liquid honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime oil
- Place chopped pineapple in large bowl.
- Use melon baller and scoop out cantaloupe; add to bowl.
- Add grapefruit sections, grapes, apples, and combine gently.
- Tear romaine, Boston lettuce, and spinach, into bite size pieces and put in a seperate bowl.
- Whisk in small bowl vinegar, oil, honey, lime, and pour over greens.
- Add prosciutto to greens and half of fruit, toss again.
- spread greens evenly on a platter; attractively arrange remaining fruit in center.
- Garnish with strawberries and raspberries.
- This is a wonderful addition to any party.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.