Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, cut up
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 7.5 oz (210 grm). pkg. almond brickle chips (I use Bits O'Brickle)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Combine flour and powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press evenly into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and next 4 ingredients; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool; cut into squares.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.