Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 dozen
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) milk
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients until blended; spread mixture evenly on rectangles.
- Roll up, jelly roll fashion, starting at a long side; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Sprinkle swirls evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
- crescent rolls;
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.