Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). pkg. caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan; cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in pecans, and drop by tspfuls onto buttered baking sheets.
- Let stand until firm.
- Microwave milk chocolate in a 1-quart dish at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Dip caramel candies into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip; place on buttered baking sheets.
- Let candy stand until firm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.