Print Friendly Recipe
- Main Dish
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1 oz (28 grm). envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) to 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 tsp (20 ml) seeded, diced, jalapeno pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla lightly with oil; place, oil side down, on baking sheets.
- Spread cheese mixture on half of each tortilla; sprinkle with diced jalapeno pepper, if desired.
- Fold tortillas over filling.
- Broil 5 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.