Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- 3 family size tea bags
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
- Remove mixture from heat and add tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard tea bags, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved; stir in concentrates.
- Chill; serve over ice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.