Print Friendly Recipe
- Main Dish
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). chicken pieces or chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried rosemary
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bourbon
- Brown chicken in oil in a skillet; remove and place in a baking dish.
- In the same skillet, saute garlic, brown sugar, flour, rosemary, thyme, salt, and cayenne pepper for 1 minute.
- Add bourbon and stir to combine.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour at 325 degrees (175 C.), or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.