Print Friendly Recipe
- Main Dish
Serves/Makes:4 or more servings
- 1/2 12 oz (336 grm). pkg. jumbo pasta shells (about 20)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mild Italian link sausage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 30 oz (840 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Remove and discard casings from sausage.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
- Combine sausage, egg, and breadcrumbs in skillet; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup (225 ml) spaghetti sauce in bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spoon sausage mixture into shells, and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes or until thoroughly heated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.