Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Line muffin tin with 12 paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, butter, and egg.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients; add milk mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.