Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- fresh spinach or lettuce
- Fry bacon; reserve fat (grease).
- Chop bacon and set it aside.
- Put 1/4 cup (60 ml) bacon fat into a skillet.
- Add vinegar, water, sugar and salt.
- Heat mixture to boiling, stirring well.
- Stir in the bacon.
- Immediately pour vinegar mixture over the salad greens and toss lightly to thoroughly coat salad.
- Serve immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.