Print Friendly Recipe
- Rolls with a sweet filling
- Kellyn Peterson
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 package unbaked cresent rolls
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- In seperate bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll 1 large marshmallow in melted margarine, covering ALL surfaces.
- Roll marshmallow in sugar and cinnamon.
- Repeat on other marshmallows
- Wrap each marshmallow in a crescent roll, make sure to hide marshmallow completely and seal edges securely.
- Spray 4 muffin tin cups with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Place rolls in muffin cups.
- Place muffin tin in center of oven with a piece of tinfoil to catch spills.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 11-13 min.
- Remove immediatly from muffin cups
- Eat and enjoy!
- If this is done correctly, the marshmallow inside will "vanish" (hence the name) leaving a sugary-sweet filling.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.