Print Friendly Recipe
- Popcorn with a Jello flavoring
- Kellyn Peterson
Serves/Makes:3 dozen popcorn balls
- 1 cup (225 ml) white karo
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package of Jello, any flavor
- 1 package of plain popcorn, popped
- Place karo syrup and sugar in sauce pan & bring to a boil.
- Add Jello.
- Bring to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over 6 quarts (5675 ml) of popped corn.
- After it has cooled a little (not too much!) form into balls and let cool completely.
- Parents make sure you supervise children when making this. Parents should handle the boiling and pouring over the popcorn, as it will be VERY hot.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.