Print Friendly Recipe
- A summer dessert
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). cold water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). cornflour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). malt vinegar
- 3/4 cup (200 ml) castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla essence
- Beat egg whites until they are stiff.
- Add water and beat again.
- Add sugar 1 tbsp (15 ml). at a time, beating well after each addition until it is thick and glossy.
- Fold in salt, cornflour, vanilla and vinegar.
- Spread out on tray to make a round shape about 1 1/2"-2" thick (circle should be about the size of bread & butter plate).
- Bake at 360 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes, then turn oven off and leave pavlova in oven for 1 hour.
- When cold spread whipped cream on top and decorate with fresh berry fruit or slices of kiwi fruit with grated chocolate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.