Print Friendly Recipe
- A colorful crispy fantastic salad packed with cancer fighting ingredients
- 2 cups (475 ml) red cabbage, shredded
- 1 19 oz (532 grm). can white cannellini beans,drained and rinsed
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin orange slices,drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of toasted walnuts or sunflower seeds
- 2 large scallions, sliced with green tops
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). orange juice
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil,balsamic vinegar and juice.
- Toss together.
- Besides being so good and healthy its a beautiful salad
to look at.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.