Print Friendly Recipe
- Shrimp n' veggies fried in vegetable oil mixed with cooked spaghetti
- Keri Coutcher
Serves/Makes:serves about 2-4 people
- 1 bunch of fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) to 1 lb (.5 kg). cooked frozen shrimp
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vegetable oil, adding capfulls more when needed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cooked spaghetti
- salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika, to taste
- Heat pan on med-hi and add oil.
- In separate pot, boil up water for the pasta.
- While pan is heating, chop up all vegetables, sized to your liking.
- Add vegetables and seaonings if you'd like.
- After the vegetables are nearly brown add shrimp to warm (if you are cooking fresh shrimp start that when you add the vegetables).
- When the vegetables are tinted brown then they are done.
- Mix the cooked vegetables with the strained, cooked pasta and enjoy!!!
- You may add or take out any vegetables you like. It takes about 45 minutes in all.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.