Print Friendly Recipe
- Used in chicken or beef and noodles
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cold water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cooking oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- Mix all ingredients together till dough is formed. You may need more or less flour.
- Roll out on a floured surface to desired thickness.
- Cut into desired widths, ready to use.
- I use my Kitchenade heavyduty mixer and put on my dough stirer. This is quick and easy. I also use my pizza cutter to cut the noodles. After cut stick them directly into the boiling broth. This will absorb the flavor of the broth.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.