Print Friendly Recipe
- Family Recipe File
- 24 medium mushrooms
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). pine nuts (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms.
- Clean mushrooms, save stems, chop and add to cheese mixture.
- Sqeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Place in bowl, add both cheeses, all spices, 1 tbsp (15 ml). olive oil and all pine nuts--if desired, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with some of the mixture and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until browned and juicy.
- Serve warm.
- A great party appetizer!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.