Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold water
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1.4 oz (39.2 grm). sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 8oz. block 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 8oz. cool whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kahlua`
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) instant expresso or 2 tbsp (30 ml) instant coffee granules
- 24 ladyfingers packages
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well with whisk.
- Cover with plastic wrap, chill 20-30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and add cream cheese. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Combine hot water, Kahlua, and coffee.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- Arrange 16 halves, flat sides down, in trifle bowl or large glass bowl.
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kahlua` mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers, Sprinkle with 1 tbsp (15 ml) cocoa.
- Repeat layers, ending with cocoa.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 12 servings, about 2/3 cup per serving
Calories 310 (26 percent from fat)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.