Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and delicious wau to have instant Hot Mochas
- Kista Cook
- 1 cup (225 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar (or to taste Splenda)
- 4 cups (950 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) instant coffee powder
- 1 vanilla bean or 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried orange peel
- In a large mixing bowl or very large jar with a tightly sealing lid, add all the ingredients and mix or shake to blend them well.
- Store in an airtight container(s) for at least a week before using so flavors can blend.
- To serve:
- Stir the mix well.
- Place nice 3 tbsp (45 ml) of mix into your mug or cup.
- Pour in about 6 oz (168 grm). of boiling water and stir well to dissolve ingredients, then continue pouring hot water and stir lightly to serve.
- This is a great recipe to give as a gift at the Holidays, for a Secret Sister gift or for anyone recouperating. It is a great dieter's pick-me-up too.
We like to take this along with us on our long summer vacation touring trips. Nice to have on hand when you stop at service stations that have a microwave where you can heat your own water in your own cups, or you can get almost always get a McDonalds or other fast food joint on the road to fill your cup or thermos with hot water.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.