Print Friendly Recipe
- Kista Cook
- 2 slices bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped onion
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Saut green pepper and onion in bacon grease after frying bacon.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.