Print Friendly Recipe
- Momma Thyme
Serves/Makes:1 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 4 tsp (20 ml) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Whisk in 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk to blend and season with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.