Print Friendly Recipe
- Momma Thyme
- 4 bananas, halved lenghwise
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 large bowl of salad greens
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of chopped toasted nuts of your choice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise (Best Foods or Hellman's is best)
- Coat bananas with lemon juice and arrange on salad green placed on four individual plates.
- Blend toasted nuts, peanut butter, honey and mayonnaise, using room temperature water to thin mixture if desired, or leave thick.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Serve immediately, or chill for up to an hour.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.