Print Friendly Recipe
- Momma Thyme
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can baby lima beans, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole wax beans, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole green beans, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can red kidney beans, drained
- 3 cups (700 ml) cider vinegar
- 3 cups (700 ml) of sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) celery, diced
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) green peppers, diced
- 2 to 3 medium sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cauliflower, finely diced, optional
- In a heavy saucepan, bring vinegar, sugar and salt to a boil; cool.
- Combine all the drained beans, add celery, green peppers, onions, and cauliflower (if using) in a large mixing bowl and toss to cover and coat all the vegetables.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, stirring occasoinally for three or four days for very best quality flavor and textures.
- Can be packed into quart jars and kept refrigerated for up to two weeks.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.