Print Friendly Recipe
- Great recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 8 oz (224 grm). spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground chuck
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper
- 1 14-1/2 oz (406 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can tomato soup
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown hamburger, onions and peppers together; drain and return to large skillet.
- Add tomato soup and diced tomatoes.
- Bring the above to a boil.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of the cheese until melted.
- Add cooked spaghetti and bacon.
- Place in 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Bake covered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Take out and top with remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese. Do not cover this time.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- This was given to me by my daughter-in-law, Amy and her mother.
It is really good and easy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.