Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken breasts with mushrooms and artichokes in a white wine cream sauce.
- Susan Doocy, from Allrecipes, Submitted by Kim
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) white wine
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, and bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- While the chicken is baking, place the chicken stock, garlic, and onion in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half.
- Mix in the wine, and continue to cook until reduced and slightly thick.
- Add the mushrooms and artichokes to the chicken stock mixture.
- Reduce heat, and simmer until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve over the baked chicken.
- Serve with saffron rice, a green veggie of your choice, and the rest of the wine, of course! Enjoy! Prep Time: About 5 Minutes. Cook Time: About 40 Minutes. Ready in: About 45 Minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.