Print Friendly Recipe
- This might be better than sex.. it all depends on your mood, but if not better, right up there!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- generous 2 lbs (.9 kg). Alaskan King Crab legs in shell
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted butter
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of dry white wine
- 6 drops, or to taste, of red hot pepper sauce (Cholula brand VERY nice)
- Shell the crab legs.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, lemon juice, white wine, and hot pepper sauce and warm until the butter melts, then remove from the heat.
- Broil or Grill the crab about 5 inches from the heat source for about 4 minutes on each side, brushing freqently with the buttery basting sauce.
- Serve the sauce over the crab and dig in while it is hot off the grill.
- This recipe is supposed to feed four people, but my husband and I can finish it off with a margarita or two and a fresh loaf of sourdough bread all by ourselves, and I adjust the recipe often times making a little extra sauce as we love it so much.
You can grill shrimp, this crab, lobster, scallops or just about any seafood and serve with this buttery sauce and a loaf of sourdough bread. If you have to be healthy, add a nice salad of chopped vegetables and greens with a viniagrette.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.