Print Friendly Recipe
- Great with hearty soups, and perfect by itself
- 3 cups (700 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). honey
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). bottle your favorite beer (I prefer Honey Brown)
- 1 stick butter, melted ( eserve for later)
- Mix everything except butter together, will be a bit sticky.
- Place in a loaf pan then pour melted butter over the top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
- The butter melts down through and the bread which is very crusty with a rich butter flavor. You may decrease the amount of butter if you don't want it too rich.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.