Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) each: chopped fresh basil, rosemary, thyme, parsely
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- fresh ground coarse black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sundried tomato paste, optional
- Whisk all ingredients together and let the flavors meld by sitting on your kitchen counter for a few hours.
- Will keep in the fridge for three days.
- Use at room temperature.
- This dipping oil is great brushed on vegetables/chicken before you grill them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.