Print Friendly Recipe
- "Wildman" Steve Brill
Serves/Makes:5 1/2 c.
- 3 cups (700 ml) pineapple chunks
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raw cashews
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable glycerin, honey, barley malt, or rice syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lecithin granules
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped fresh wild spearmint leaves or 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried, finely crumbled
- 1 tsp (5 ml) liquid stevia, optional
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Chill the mixture (or begin with chilled ingredients) if required by your ice cream machine.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- "Wildman" Steve Brill is the author of "The Wild Vegetarian Cookbook", 2002, from Harvard Common Press.
It is available at many local book stores and contains more than 500 recipes for preparing wild and natural foods. For more information, go to the links section on our front page.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.