Print Friendly Recipe
- La Sante
- Dry rub:
- 2 cups (475 ml) jerk spice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) coriander
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cantaloupe bowl, cantaloupe cut in half, cored, seeded
- 6 melon balls of cantaloupe
- 6 oz (168 grm). chicken
- 5 strawberries
- 2 oz (56 grm). of your choice dressing
- dash of poppy seeds
- Dredge chicken into dry rub.
- Grill on medium heat until pink is gone; set aside.
- In mixing bowl add favourite lettuce, poppy seeds, berries, chicken, dressing, and toss.
- Place in melon halves and garnish with melon balls and shredded coconut.
- Nice light summer side dish. You will have extra of the dry rub--store in an airtight container.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.