Print Friendly Recipe
- La Sante
- 1 cup (225 ml) barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) beer (your choice)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey or molasses
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcesterchire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place food in marinade and refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove food and place marinade in saucepan.
- Cook marinade on medium heat until thickened.
- Baste food with sauce while grilling.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.