Print Friendly Recipe
- La Sante
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pork tenderloins
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) scotch whiskey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) five spice powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) wine vineagar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) scotch whiskey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- Place cleaned pork in large baking dish.
- Mix all marinade ingredients into a bowl and pour over meat.
- Coat well.
- Marinade from 6 hours to overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Meanwhile, prepare glaze in saucepan by combining all required glaze ingredients; heat and reserve.
- Place rack over foil lined baking sheet.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) water to baking dish.
- Place pork on rack and brush with glaze.
- Roast 10 minutes and turn over to glaze otherside, cook another 10 minutes, glaze again, turn over, glaze, and cook 5 more minutes, or until juices are clear.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.