Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh fettucine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) mixed chopped fresh herbs (tarragon, chives, parsley)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring 2 quarts (1900 ml) of water to boil with 1 tsp (5 ml) salt.
- In small saucepan heat on low, cream and butter, for 1 minute.
- When slightly reduced add salt and pepper.
- Keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain.
- Add pasta back to pot and pour cream over; toss.
- Add herbs and toss well, add more salt and pepper and toss again, cooking on low heat, to coat pasta.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.