Print Friendly Recipe
- A simple and easy to prepare summer treat
- Brian Johnson
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 mangos
- 2 papayas
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 2 nectarines
- 1 cup (225 ml) red grapes
- 1/2 pint of red raspberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) blackberries
- 1 star fruit
- To make the sauce, peel and pit 2 of the fresh mangos and dice.
- Combine the diced mangos with the red raspberries and puree in a food processor. Reserve.
- Clean all of the remaining fruit and dice, combine in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mango and raspberry sauce over and stir.
- Garnish the top of the fruit bowl with the blackberries and slices of the star fruit.
- Recipe by Brian Johnson
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.