Print Friendly Recipe
- Ham chunks or kilbasa sausage
- whole potatoes
- chunks of carrots
- corn on the cob, optional
- 1 6-pack beer
- Layered all vegetables and meat.
- We used whole potatoes, chunks of carrots, cabbage and the utmost importance, onion (Something to do with the onion acid).
- We also used ham chunks for the meat.
- We have had this in the past where they used corn on the cob.
- Peel back husks a little to remove silk.
- Cook with the husks.
- I would use kilbasa sausage instead of ham.
- After you have this all layered in the milk can, poor a six pack of beer over it all.
- Before placing the seal, butter the lid so that it doesn't produce a vacuum.
- I'm not sure how long to cook this, but it was about 3-4 hours, and was cooked on top of a propane gadget, similar to what they place a deep fat turkey fryer on.
- However, you can cook this over hot coals.
- we had this meal this weekend for Fathers Day. It made tons.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.