Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
- 10 biscotti, store bought or home made
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) triple sec or orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) icing sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) real whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- garnish: chopped white chocolate, candied orange pieces, grated bittersweet chocolate
- Break biscotti into pieces in bowl.
- Combine liqueur and orange juice in seperate bowl; pour over biscotti and let stand 30 minutes.
- Whip real whipping cream with mixer until peaks form.
- In separate bowl whip cheese until soft, then whisk in spoonfuls of whipping cream to cheese, fold in remaining.
- Fold in orange peel and both chocolates.
- Divide cookies and mascarpone mixture into parfaits, adding half of cookie mix at base of parfait, top with cheese.
- Repeat steps for each parfait.
- Garnish and serve.
- Wonderful summer treat!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.