Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful pudding or ice cream topping
- Ann Arber
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minute tapioca
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) rhubarb, cut in pieces
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) water
- Combine all ingredients in pan.
- Over medium heat cook until mixture comes to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Fantastic as a pudding or over a good vanilla ice cream.
My dear mother, Gerry Lefever used to make this every spring. My daughter, Susann and I now have it as a treat for us. So rich and yummy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.