Print Friendly Recipe
- No crust Strawberry Pie
- 24 oz (672 grm). fresh strawberries
- 1 2.1 oz (58.8 grm) box sugar free cook & serve vanilla pudding
- 1-1/2 oz (44.8 grm) box sugar free strawberry Jello
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- whipped topping, optional
- Rinse and hull strawberries.
- Place evenly in a pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan, pudding mix, Jello, and water.
- Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Top with lite whipped topping prior to serving, if desired.
- Tastes pretty good if you don't mind artificial sweetner. 8 servings, 58 calories, 12.6 g carbs. Came from Allrecipes.com.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.