Print Friendly Recipe
- Enough delicious marinade for 8 pounds of meat, store unused portions, delicious for pork, try it on chicken and lamb too!
- Momma Thyme
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). cans frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooking oil
- 4 tsp (20 ml) dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- Combine apple juice concentrate, oil, thyme, honey, and soy sauce.
- Place meat in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
- Pour desired amount of marinade over meat. Close bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain meat.
- Grill, bake, or broil as desired)
- Store unused portion of marinade in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.