Print Friendly Recipe
- Excellent marinade for meats or vegetables for grilling or broiling. Wondeful basting for roasted meats.
- Momma Thyme (Via Internet)
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 cup (225 ml) lemon juice
- 2 cups (475 ml) orange juice
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) thyme
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more peanut oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine juices, zest, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add oil very slowly while mixing.
- Add enough oil until you reach salad oil consistency.
- Important to add oil slowly until all ingredients have emulsified together.
- This recipe was found at:
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.