Print Friendly Recipe
- Rice with marinated artichoke and water chestnuts
- Wade Rasley
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 large boxes of chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cans water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- Prepare the Rice-a-Roni as per package directions.
- While rice is cooking, chop the water chestnuts (fine or large as you like);
- Strain the artichoke hearts and save half the marinade.
- Chop the artichoke hearts (fine or chunky as you like).
- When rice is done place in large bowl and add water chestnuts and artichoke hearts.
- Mix in mayonnaise (start with a little and add more to taste).
- Now, mix in the marinade you were saving (This is the kicker).
- This dish can be served hot but is much better if made the day before and served cold from the refrigerator.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.