Print Friendly Recipe
- Great cold dish for a hot summer day!
- Mindy T.
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh oregano OR 1 tsp (5 ml) dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup (225 ml) cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In a salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- Add the dressing to the salad; toss to coat.
- Best if refrigerated overnight.
- A favorite passed down from my Mom. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.