Print Friendly Recipe
- Great if you like cheese cake
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts IN
Serves/Makes:13 x 9 inch pan
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg, separated
- Spread 1 package rolls in a greased 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla until it is smooth.
- Spread mixture over rolls.
- Spread 2nd package of the rolls on top.
- Spread top with the egg whites. (You may not need all of it)
- Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.