Print Friendly Recipe
- Very good, try it with barbeque dinners, would be great for NFL Football Sundays too!
- Boulder Daily Camera, Scripps Howard News Service via Peek
- 2 cans black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup (225 ml) red onion, diced
- 1 lb (.5 kg). tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (225 ml) cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Medium-dice red pepper and tomato.
- Small-dice the red onion.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients.
- (Source: Adapted from recipe from executive sous chef David Snyder, Loews Miami Beach Hotel)
(Distributed by Scripps Howard News Service, http://www.shns.com.)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.