Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna Rice
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped celery
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) to 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can chunk pineapple, drained
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flaked coconut
- salad greens, optional
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) salted peanuts or cashews
- Place chicken and celery in large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and curry powder; add to chicken mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add pineapple, bananas, oranges and coconut; toss gently.
- Serve on salad greens, if desired.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Original recipe found in Taste of Home magazine collector's edition.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.